Monday, December 8, 2014

Cindy-Rellas is Awesome!

I have found the most perfect place in Regina to sell my patterns. In fact, it is my first place selling patterns and I couldn’t be more pleased.
You can see their website here.
Cindy, the owner, has been so generous with her time and advice. She didn’t seem phased that I have never actually sold any patterns in a store because everyone needs to start somewhere!

DSCN1896
Cindy-rellas quilting store is the first place in Regina to carry patterns by Pretty Pleats
www.prettypleatquilts.blogspot.com
I am so very excited to be working with Cindy in her store. As you can see, she put my quilt on display at the front with the sewing machines. I would really like a new machine! :)
DSCN1895
My pleated apples quilt is the first thing you see when you come in!
www.prettypleatquilts.blogspot.com

No comments :